SolidWorks 2020 SP1.0
Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Italiano, Japanese, Korean,
Polski, Português, Russian, Turkish
Dassault SystÃ¨mes introduced SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP1, the latest release of its portfolio of 3D design and engineering applications. SOLIDWORKS 2020 features enhancements, new capabilities and workflows that enable more than six million SOLIDWORKS users to accelerate and improve product development, from conceptual design to manufactured products, and create value for their organizations.
SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP1 Release notes SOLIDWORKS Electrical
System and Graphics Requirements
To use SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2020 with SQL Server 2014 or SQL Server 2014 Express, you must install Service Pack 3 or later. To upgrade your SQL Server 2014 or SQL Server 2014 Express installation to SP3
Anonymous Data Collection
To improve product usability and performance, the SOLIDWORKS Electrical software collects metadata and metrics about the software usage. The process is transparent and entirely anonymous.
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Help in English is up to date.
- Help is now available in Turkish.
- Help in Chinese-simplified, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Russian has the same content as SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 2019 SP2 help, even though the titles indicate SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 2020.
The SOLIDWORKS Plastics tutorials PDF is available only in English.
System and Graphics Requirements
For SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2020 to work properly with GPU support, your graphics driver needs to meet these requirements:
- For RTX-enabled Turing cards (Turing TU10x), a minimum driver version of 430.86 is required to support the RT cores.
- For all other NVIDIA GPUs, a minimum driver version of 419.69 is required. NVIDIA driver support for some older mobile Kepler GPUs is ending soon.
A new option, Allow denoiser from pass, in Tools > Options > 3D Viewport > Denoiser, lets you specify at what pass your scene starts using the Denoiser.
Service Pack 1.0
- Improved the integration of SOLIDWORKS PDM to use default dialogs and workflows, and to be more consistent to other integrations.
- Fixed an issue with bump maps on curved surfaces that led to unwanted faceting effects in Accurate and Fast render modes.
- Fixed several problems and usability issues with the animation timeline.
- Made several improvements to the integration of AMD ProRender.
- Fixed the automatic update of textures (in appearance, backplate, background, and decal), which did not recognize file changes in certain situations.
- Fixed a problem with online and evaluation licensing for Queue.
- Resolved an issue where some SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies failed to import to SOLIDWORKS Visualize.
SOLIDWORKS 2020, the latest release of portfolio of Dassault SystÃ¨mes for 3D design and engineering applications. New release included features enhancements, new capabilities and workflows that enable more than six million SOLIDWORKS users to accelerate and improve product development, from conceptual design to manufactured products, and create value for their organizations.
With SOLIDWORKS 2020â€™s hundreds of new enhancements, users can benefit from an array of choices and opportunities to improve system performance in their daily operations, streamline workflows and extend their design to manufacturing ecosystem from the desktop to the cloud with seamless connection to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
With SOLIDWORKS 2020, and the 3DEXPERIENCE.WORKS portfolio of solutions, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a growing set of cloud-based solutions that work together to help manage every aspect of developing concepts, designing products, and manufacturing and delivering them. Solutions like 3D Sculptor, which includes the xShape (sub division modeling) application, 3D Creator featuring the xDesign (parametric modeling) application, 3D Component Designer (data management), Project Planner, and Structural Professional Engineer (advanced simulation), enable users to reduce friction in their design to manufacturing process.
What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2020
Dassault SystÃ¨mes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault SystÃ¨mesâ€™ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 250, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Version: 2020 SP1 Premium
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.solidworks.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 15.4 Gb
* System Requirements: These requirements apply to all SOLIDWORKS products except where noted. Use this information to ensure you are always working with a SOLIDWORKS-supported and optimized system for hardware, operating system and Microsoft products. specific information.
Processor: 3.3 GHz or higher clock speed
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1, 64-bit, Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit (End of Life: SW2020 SP5)
Memory: 32GB (16GB minimum), PDM Contributor or Viewer: 8 GB or more, ECC RAM recommended
Hard Drive: Solid State Drive (SSD), maintaining at least 20GB free space
- NVIDIA Quadro P600 (entry level), P1000/2000 (mid-range) or P4000 (high-end)
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 (entry level), WX 4100 (mid-range) or WX 5100 (high-end)
Internet Connection: High speed broadband connection for downloading service packs
Download File Size:14.59 GB