HTRI Xchanger Suite 7.3.2 | 357.7 mb
Heat Transfer Research, Inc. has launched HTRI Xchanger Suite 7.3.2 software is considered the most advanced available for the design, rating, and simulation of heat exchangers.
Below are just a few of many improvements:
- Any HTRI member with a verified login can now download and install Xchanger Suite 7.3. (Previously, only authorized accounts such as company contacts could download the Xchanger Suite installer.)
- We added an option to specify an initial heat load estimate for simulation calculations in Xist®, Xhpe®, and Xjpe® to speed execution and improve chances of convergence.
- Initial heat load guess and convergence logic was enhanced to improve execution speed in Xist, Xhpe, and Xjpe.
- The issue of calculated pressure drops exceeding operating pressure in Xist, Xhpe, Xjpe, and Xace® has been mitigated by limiting local pressures in each increment to a low limit, which allows calculations to continue and provide an answer. Warnings are issued when this occurs.
- New heat transfer and hydraulic methods were implemented in Xist to handle kettle bundles partially submerged in liquid.
- New pressure drop methods have been implemented for U-tube bends in Xist.
- Tubeside mist flow heat transfer correlations are now available for falling film evaporators in Xist.
- A new U-bend schedule report was added that shows row designation, number of U-bends, straight length, bend diameter, and total length for Xist and Xhpe.
- The installer can now update a machine with an earlier version (Xchanger Suite 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 or 7.2.1) or install a completely new version of Xchanger Suite 7.3. A previous version is not required.
About HTRI Xchanger Suite. HTRI Xchanger Suite, from the global leader in process heat transfer and heat exchanger technology, includes components for heat transfer and associated calculations of heat exchangers and fired heaters. HTRI’s calculation methods are backed by more than 55 years of extensive research and data collected on industrially relevant heat transfer equipment. Based on the results of this ongoing effort, we update our methods to meet your evolving engineering needs.
All Xchanger Suite components are highly flexible, allowing rigorous specification of the exchanger geometry. This capability makes the best use of HTRI’s proprietary heat transfer and pressure drop correlations and allows the most accurate performance predictions possible for all exchangers.
About Heat Transfer Research, Inc. (HTRI) HTRI is a leading source of process heat transfer technology, research, software, and services. Incorporated in 1962, the company conducts studies on heat transfer and fluid flow at a multimillion-dollar testing facility in Navasota, Texas, USA. HTRI technology has been used by companies worldwide for decades to help them design, operate, and maintain heat exchangers and fired heaters.
Based in Navasota, HTRI provides advanced experimental research to the oil and gas, chemical, and petrochemical industries. Our global customer base includes the world’s leading processing companies, engineering contractors, equipment manufacturers, and thermal process consultants. Our acclaimed HTRI Xchanger Suite® software is considered the most advanced available for the design, rating, and simulation of heat exchangers.
Product: HTRI Xchanger Suite
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : https://www.htri.net/
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016
Size: 357.7 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Download File Size:357.76 MB