Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit and sign PDFs. It’s just as mobile as you are. So you can start a document at work, tweak it on the train and send it for approval from your living room — seamlessly, simply, without missing a beat.
Edit any file, even a paper one. Just snap a photo with your phone, and then open it on your desktop. Before your eyes, Acrobat will magically transform it into a PDF you can edit on your tablet — complete with custom fonts that match the type in your original file.
Acrobat DC brings e-signing to more than one billion devices around the world. Now anyone can legally sign documents with a finger on a touch-enabled device — or with a few quick clicks in a browser. More than just a signing app, Acrobat DC makes it easy to send, track and store signed documents, too.
Touch-enabled and totally mobile, with a brilliant new UI that keeps all the tools you need at your fingertips — Acrobat DC is so amazing, you’re going to wonder how you ever managed to get work done without it.
Acrobat Pro DC system requirements
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit) or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit),
- 1.0 GB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 4.5 GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 (Windows 8 minimum), or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Download File Size:772.68 MB