Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content. Catalyst Prepare - The fast, simple, reliable path from camera to post.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
- View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
- Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
- Organize clips into bins
- Batch copy clips
- Batch transcode clips
- Make color adjustments and apply looks
- Set in/out points
- Establish multichannel audio assignments
- Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
- Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
The complex world of media production requires powerful media management. Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content.
Catalyst Browse is a media assistant that lets you browse files from your Sony camera, deck, or card reader with detailed views of individual clips; see and edit media metadata; accurately view video using source colour space, and apply colour correction and colour looks. Once you've selected the clips you need, you can copy them to a local hard drive or connected NAS, upload to Sony Media Cloud Services Ci, transcode to a variety of formats, as well as create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
Quickly browse files on your device using a visual thumbnail view or detailed list.
See the details of each clip, check focus, mark in and out points, adjust colours, and edit metadata.
Copy all clips on the media, a subset, or only the desired portion of a clip to save time and space.
Ultra Wide Colour Gamut
Review with confidence the full range of colour captured by your S-Log and RAW Sony cameras. Apply colour correction, and import/export standard ASC-CDL files with other workflow tools to save time.
Create, import, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists for quick play-out needs.
Transcode and Cloud
Transcode clips to a variety of video production formats. Upload clips directly to the Sony Ci Media Cloud Services for collaborative team review.
Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.2.1 consists of the following:
- Catalyst Browse 2017.2.1.267
- Catalyst Prepare 2017.2.1.259
- A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.
Download File Size:525.71 MB