Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an SP02 for AutoCAD Architecture 2015, is the version of AutoCAD software for architects. Create designs and documentation more efficiently using tools specifically for architects. Tedious drafting tasks are automated, helping you to reduce errors. Familiar AutoCAD working methods and an intuitive environment provide immediate productivity gains while giving you the flexibility to learn additional features at your own pace. Authentic DWG technology helps make it easier to share and communicate designs with engineers and the extended project team. Help accelerate project reviews and approvals using integrated rendering tools to create more realistic design visualizations. AutoCAD Architecture offers a faster way of working for architects familiar with AutoCAD.
- Used original ESD-distributions
- Integrated SP2 update
- Added local help
- Added the ability to install VBA
- Added the ability to install SPDS Extension
- Updated: Autodesk Application Manager (version 126.96.36.199).
- Updated: Autodesk ReCap 2015 (version 188.8.131.52 SP1)
- Updated: Autodesk BIM 360 (version 4.34.2701)
- Added install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.3 (older versions 4.0 and 4.5 removed)
- Removed Autodesk 360 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015
Version: 2015 SP2 (J.210.0.0)
Interface: english, russian
OS: Windows Seven / 8 / 8.1
Download File Size:3.48 GB