Live and uncut, over 25 hours of B.K.S Iyengar's latest teaching from the Yoga Journal 2005 Estes Park Conference. An essential DVD for all Iyengar students and teachers!
In September 2005, Sri B.K.S. Iyengar participated in a much-heralded intensive dedicated to his teaching, held as part of Yoga Journal’s Estes Park Conference. Along with some of Mr. Iyengar’s senior teachers, he provided those assembled with his latest teachings in asana and pranayama. He also made himself accessible to his students through a variety of talks and question and answer sessions.
The five DVD set, incorporating 25 hours of content, captures each session of this important event. It displays Mr. Iyengar’s passion, vitality, and mastery of yoga. Blending humor and wisdom, Mr. Iyengar’s presence was even more astounding given his 86 years of age. It was possibly his last visit to the United States, and one that can be thoroughly savored and continually revisited in this DVD format.
Contents of Discs:
- 3 Class asanas (580 min)
- Classes pranayama style BKS Iyengar school (282 min)
- Answers to questions BKS Iyengar (150 minutes)
- Report BKS Iyengar at the conference (62 min)
- Interview with BKS Iyengar (92 min)
- Workshops in leading school teachers BKS Iyengar Manus Manos and Patricia Walden involving BKS Iyengar (257 minutes)
- Demonstration performance (40 min)
Download File Size:11.1 GB